Join me, on a customized private tour*,
a unique experience where you can walk in the forest, swim in the Atlantic, conquer the castle or discover the most beautiful hidden places…
Discover Sintra Tour (best-seller)
Let’s discover the romantic and mysterious Sintra.
Amazing natural seaside! Most western point of continental Europe!
Pena Palace, Moorish Castle, Montserrate, Quinta da Regaleira and much more…
About 7 hours duration
2 pax – 50€ per person
3 pax – 40€ per person
4 pax – 30€ per person
The Real Portugal Tour (best value for $)
Let’s go off the beaten path just 45min away from Lisbon!
Let’s escape to the countryside most beautiful beaches, vineyards and villages! Mafra and Ericeira a unique opportunity to feel the Portuguese Culture!
Wine cellar visit and tasting included!
About 9 hours
All in One Tour
Let’s have a day full of adventures!
Discover the Holly Fátima sanctuary, explore the beautiful medieval village of Óbidos, be impressed by Batalha’s Monastery and get lost in the fishing town of Nazaré.
About 10 hours
Sintra and Cascais Tour
The wonders of Sintra and Cascais all together!
Sintra Cascais Natural park amazing landscape, Sintra mysterious and Romantic Palaces, Cascais fisherman’s bay, Estoril James Bond Casino Royale and some hidden gems along the way…
About 8 hours
Ancient Secrets Tour
Let’s go on a holly quest, following the knights templar path.
Visiting amazing mysterious places around Tomar until we reach Fátima, where all secrets are unveiled! Tickets for Convent of Christ, Almourol Castle and boat trip to get to castle included.
About 10 hours
The Alentejo Tour
Let’s visit Évora the city museum!
Right in the warm heart of Portugal and in the middle of the dry landscape you will be amazed by the historic white city. Outside the city don’t miss the Almendres Cromlech (megalithic complex).
Évora walking tour included!
About 10 hours
- The tours above are just a guide-line, you can let us know what do you have in mind if you want a more personalized tour.
- Pickup and Drop-off in Portela de Sintra Trainstation area – FREE.
- Pickup and Drop-off in a meeting point (Cascais, Mafra and Lisbon area) have a different price .
- There’s no time limit, you can enjoy at your own pace.
- Fresh Water, WI-FI, a souvenir, pick-up and drop-off in Sintra area INCLUDED.
- Meals, drinks, Monument tickets and guided visits (if not mentioned above) are not included.
- Ancient Secrets Tour and The Real Portugal Tour are not availlable on mondays.
- To guarantee a seat you should do a reservation within a minimun of 48hours in advance.
- Last minute reservations (less then 48hours) should be made by phone.
- The prices above are per person.
- All tours are private, just you and your loved ones (we have exceptions also).
- Under 12 years 50% Discount, if whit 2 adults .
- Children under 4 years can’t do private tours by car (unless you bring a baby seat).